→ Your purchase may be returned within 30 days of delivery date
→ Eligible returns must be sent to us in 100% original condition with the hygiene seal and tags still intact
→ For refunds to credit cards and PayPal we deduct $6.95 to cover the original shipping costs and the return handling fee
→ For purchases with a 20% or more discount, you may only return your item for a full store credit (which does not expire)
→ For items marked final sale or purchases with a 50% or more discount, all sales are final and we cannot offer an exchange or refund
→ Each order is eligible for one free exchange.
→ All returns and exchanges must be sent back in original mailer or similar sized mailer - any item(s) returned or exchanged in oversized packaging will be assessed an additional shipping fee based on what the carrier charges us.
How To Process a Return/Exchange
- Enter your email address or order number and zip code to start the exchange/return
- If your original order did not have an email address the return/exchange portal will not accept your return/exchange. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- You may revisit the Return Portal at any time to check the status of your return/exchange.
*We do not offer exchanges for International orders, only returns
We stand behind all of our pieces that are handmade in LA and offer a generous twelve month warranty period from the date of purchase. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our warranty policy outlined below:
What is Covered: Our warranty covers manufacturing defects and faulty workmanship that may arise during the normal and intended use of the product. If a product is deemed faulty due to manufacturing defects, we will either repair or replace it at our discretion. This coverage extends for twelve months from the date of purchase.
What is Not Covered: Please note that our warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, accidents, normal wear and tear, rips, or snags caused to fabric as these are not considered defects in materials or workmanship unless you received it that way. It also does not cover incidental or consequential damages. If damage occurs due to normal or extended wear, improper care, or negligence on the part of the owner, we will repair the product for a reasonable fee. If we’re unable to repair the product to our high standard, we will notify you.
- Contact Us: Reach out to our Customer Support team via email at email@example.com, providing your original order number and a detailed description with photos of the issue.
- Assessment: Our team will review the provided information and may request additional details, photographs, or documents to assess the situation.
- Resolution: Upon assessment, we will determine if the issue is covered under warranty. If so, we will offer a solution, which may include repair, replacement, or refund, based on the nature of the issue and product availability.